TR7700Q Series Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
The TR7700Q Automated Optical Inspection combines the latest of 2d and 3D technologies based on digital quad pattern projection to revolutionize PCB assembley inspection
3D Automated Optical Inspection
- High Accuracy stop-and-Go 3D AOI.
- Accurate 2D and 3D Coverage.
- Quad Digital Fringe Pattern Technology.
- High Resolution Angled Inspection.
Maximum precision with 4-way Projection
TR7700Q combines a high resolution orthogonal camera and quad multi-angle digital fringe pattern projection for best inspection coverage.
- 1 High Speed Top Camera
- 4 way Adaptive Digital Fringe Projection
- 20 mm height inspection range
Three-Strategy Solder Inspection
TR7700Q analyzes several solder joint parameters to locate non-compliant soldering defects.
Complete 3D PCB Assembly Inspection
TR7700Q ensures all visible solder joints meet IPC specifications or your chosen criteria.
From CAD to Inspection in Minutes
TRI's Intuitive software and smart component libraries streamline new product introduction in a few simple steps.
Intuitive Inspection Results
Reviewing defects on TR7700Q is a breeze with intuitive profile visualization.
Industry 4.0 Production Line Integration
YMS 4.0 lets TRI inspection solutions interface and share inspection data with the shop floor system and other inspection machines. With the central console an operator can control, track, analyze and optimize the inspection process across the entire production line and obtain real actionable data to optimize production quality in the Industry 4.0 environment.
- Inspection results and data integration
- Real time SPC and production yield management
- Quality reports and closed loop tracking
- Support defect component analysis and improvements
- Knowledge Management (KM)
- Productivity and Quality Management